University of Southern California Trust and Estate Conference
November 19, 2010: Rob Suiter at the USC Conference at the Wilshire Grand Hotel in Beverly Hills.
Art and Collectibles – Rewards & Responsibilities
February 3, 2011: Panel with Elizabeth von Habsburg, Managing Director of Winston Art Group, Ralph Lerner, Art Law Counsel at Withers Bergman, and Ginny Hunter of Marsh Private Client Services, discussed the importance of taking care of your collections.
Armory Arts Week New York 2011
2012 Heckerling Institute Conference on Estate Planning
Modernism Week 2011
February 19-20, 2011: Adina Becker and Robert Suiter in Palm Springs for Modernism Week.
Professional Fiduciary Association of California Conference
November 4-5, 2010: Rob Suiter at the PFAC Conference at the Renaissance Hotel in Long Beach.
2013 Heckerling Institute Conference on Estate Planning
January 14-18, 2013: The Heckerling Institute's Conference is the foremost event for the Trusts and Estates community. Each year, the Winston Art Group shares valuable information from our experiences in estate planning through our role as art advisors, appraisers, and collection managers. The Winston Art Group hosted our annual Wine Tasting with wine expert Alfredo Saurini.
Art Los Angeles Contemporary 2011
January 27-30, 2011: Adina Becker and Robert Suiter attended Art Los Angeles Contemporary. During the fair Adina and Robert aided clients with the acquisition of new works of art, in addition to meeting with leading professionals in the Art Insurance and Banking communities, together with their clients, to raise awareness of the issues that arise when building a collection.
Art Basel Miami Beach 2010
Art Basel Miami Beach, December 2010
Winston Art Group held a Cuban dinner, hosting professionals and friends from the Insurance, Banking, and Law industries as well as guests affiliated with some of the most venerated art museums and galleries in the country.
2010 Boston International Fine Art Show
Boston International Fine Art Show, November 2010
- The 2011 Heckerling Institute Conference on Estate Planning
- Elizabeth von Habsburg in LIfestyle Mirror: "For the Love of Art"
- April 26, 2013 Elizabeth von Habsburg and Kimball Higgs interviewed by Yahoo! Shine for the article 'Woman Bought a Print in 2003 for around $100 That Turned Out To Be a Banksy'
- Wall Street Journal "How to Invest in Collectibles"
- Financial News: "Canaletto? No sir, that's collateral"
- Travelite Magazine's Inaugural Issue featuring Winston Art Group
- Travelite Magazine's Second Volume featuring Winston Art Group
- June 19, 2012: Barron's "Emotions Rule Collections"
- Elizabeth von Habsburg quoted in Barclay's report and India's My Digital Financial Chronicle
- Risk Strategies Private Client Group publishes Winston Art Group's Article "Appraisals, Insurance, and the IRS" by Michelle DuBois
- Winston's Martin Lorber Appraising Asian Objects at the Morris Museum
- Boston Globe - February 8, 2012
- Private Asset Management Magazine February 2012
- Manhattan Magazine - Jan/Feb 2012
- Claims Advisors: The Flap over the Scrap
- New York Times - October 30, 2011
- New York Times - October 19, 2011
- Forbes - August 9, 2011
- Work$ of Art May 2011
- ArtNews May 2011
Page 3 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»