Winston Art Group assisting with the sale of the Collection of Carolyn and Joel Gibbs
May 29-June 3, 2013: Elizabeth von Habsburg and Kimball Higgs attend Venice Biennale
Winston Art Group is delighted to be assisting the Sonesta Corporation with the sale of works of art
Winston Art Group is delighted to be assisting the Sonesta International Hotels Corporation with this sale. The locations and dates are as follows:
Prints & Multiples, Los Angeles, April 30, 2013
Photographs, San Francisco, May 7, 2013
Contemporary Art, New York, May 14, 2013
American Art, New York, May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013: Elizabeth von Habsburg, David Sleeman and Nate Brown at The Barnes Foundation
Elizabeth von Habsburg, David Sleeman and Nate Brown with clients at a reception for the Ellsworth Kelly exhibition held at the Barnes Foundation in Philadelphia.
Appraiser, Susan Hunter In Aspen
Appraiser, Susan Hunter on location in Aspen, Colorado, February 2013
Financial Times: "Investing in Fine Art"
September, 2012: Elizabeth von Habsburg, Managing Director of Winston Art Group, quoted in this special report published by the Financial Times. The article can be viewed here.
Barclay's Wealth Insights ReportElizabeth von Habsburg is a panel member of the Barclay's Wealth and Investment Management Insights. Fine the report here and read how she expertly discusses "Treasure Trends," assets such as fine art and jewels that make up an important component of total wealth, somewhere between 9% and 11% of total net worth for high net worth individuals.
Petersen Collection of American West Ropes in $1.833 Million at Auction
May 17, 2012 - All seven lots from the collection of Margie and Robert E. Petersen sold at Sotheby's sale of American Art in New York for a total of $1,833,750 with buyer's premium. The group featured artwork of the American West and was led by Marion Russell's "The Tenderfoot," which sold for $932,500 (est. $600 - 900,000). Winston Art Group negotiated the consignment on behalf of the Petersen estate and additional works from their collection will be offered at auction later this year and into 2013. The online art publication, Art Daily, commented on the sale's strong results (click here).
Robert E. Petersen was one of America's leading publishers of special interest consumer magazines such as HOT ROD and MOTOR TREND. Petersen married Margie McNally in 1963 and over their 44-year marriage the couple avidly collected around their interests in automobiles, hunting, and the outdoors. Their love of art of the American West inspired the opening of Petersen Galleries in Beverly Hills, which featured renowned artists such as Charles Marion Russell, Frederic Remington, William R. Leigh, Charlie Dye, and African wildlife painter David Shepard.
Surrealism and Beyond at the Mint Museum in Charlotte, NCFebruary 11, 2012: The Mint Museum opens a three part exhibition called Surrealism and Beyond. Winston Art Group's Michelle DuBois's essay is featured in the catalogue "Seeing the World Within". This is the first exhibition to focus on the groundbreaking paintings Charles Seliger created during the first decade of his career, and the first museum-organized exhibition of Seliger's work in 30 years. Following its debut at the Mint, the exhibition will travel to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Italy.
Michelle Dubois, Associate Director, to Appear on PBS's "Antiques Discoveries and Appraisal Show"
The WSBE Antiques Discovery & Appraisal Show provides a special opportunity for you to bring an object of yours of unknown or uncertain value to a professional appraiser for a written appraisal. Winston Art Group's Michelle Dubois will be one of the featured appraisers at the televised event, held at the Crowne Plaza Providence-Warwick Airport Hotel in Rhode Island, on Saturday, February 18, 2012. Throughout the day, appraisers will be mingling with the crowd, searching for those hidden treasures.
- John Henry Twachtman: Seeing Abstractly
- Michelle DuBois Joins Winston Art Group as Associate Director of New England Business Development and Appraisals
- Elizabeth von Habsburg, Managing Director, and Rob Suiter, Associate Director, Winston Art Group
- Winston Obtains 10x the Estimate for a Collection of Chinese Works
- Winston Gains International Presence through Partnership with Seymours of London
- Exhibition Review: Sebastian Errazuriz at Cristina Grajales Gallery, SoHo
- “Building and Maintaining a Collection”
- “Art as a Hidden Asset”
- Art Hamptons 2010 - “What's it Worth? An Insider’s look at Appraisals”
- The Art of Building, Maintaining and Leveraging Your Fine Art Collection
- Elizabeth von Habsburg co-chairs the 2013 Appraisal Association's Annual luncheon for Excellence in the Arts
- ADAA Art Show at the Park Avenue Armory
- Winston Art Group Holiday Party 12-12-12
- Boston International Fine Art Show: November 15-18, 2012
- Art Law Day at NYU with the Appraisers Association of America
- Chinese Contemporary Art Talk
- Art Basel Miami Beach 2012
- Greenwich 2012 Food and Wine Festival
- May 4, 2012: Winston Art Group Frieze Party at Dagny + Barstow with Artstar.com
- Appraisers Association Annual Award Luncheon Honoring Dr. Linda Nochlin
Page 1 of 3«StartPrev123NextEnd»